Five experiences to do in London
When you are travelling in London you have definitely the opportunity to make your stay wonderful and full of emotional experiences to enjoy: “..When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford” (Samuel Johnson).
In this amazing city there are absolutely a huge amount of places to visit that it is so difficult to take all in just five points; here you are five experiences to do in London…just some tips to discover this great city:
1. Thames River Path: This is absolutely an amazing waterside walk, a different way to enjoy the iconic landmarks of the City through the heart of London such as Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, Canary Wharf and many more!
2. London’s Parks: Inside the Greater London you can explore and enjoy for free the delightful parks just walking and take a break through these ‘green lungs’; Furthermore you’ll find sports events, concerts, open air theatre and many more reasons to visit them.. don’t miss: Hyde Park, Green Park, Regent’s Park, Kensington Gardens, St. James’s Park, Bushy Park, Greenwich Park, Richmond Park.
3. Galleries and Museums: British Museum, Tate Modern, National Gallery, Science Museum, Natural History Museum..if you are a lover museum definitely in London you could discover an incredible range of amazing collections, there are over 240 museums and many are absolutely free so you could spend a cheap day for a memorable experience!
4. Markets and Shopping: From art and antiques, vintage and designer fashions to fresh and international food until huge Stores..London is home to every kind of street markets and stores you could desired for your best shopping experience!
5. Pubs: Can you imagine London without Pubs? It’s impossible! Drink your perfect pint in a traditional English Pub is sure a must you have to try in the City, cheers!
Take your trip around London through all the main destinations for memorable experiences in this exciting city!